Forget the 'gram, it's so much better in-person. Whether you're after your first tent or looking to upgrade, the Ohm is a great option for any adventure. Wake up to awe-inspiring views from your backcountry bedroom, thanks to the enormous panorama door that frames surroundings like a camera lens. Its pole structure creates near-vertical walls for ample interior space, and a unique fly design lets you roll up the sides for more airflow on hot nights and reduced condensation after rain storms.
- Fly sides can be rolled up for increased ventilation.
- Full polyester mesh canopy for optimized airflow.
- Waterproof fly and floor with ether-type PU coating and fully taped seams.
- DriBase™ waterproof floor offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent.
- Aluminum poles have high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Pole bends create steep walls for greater internal volume.
- Deep tent base provides room for thicker sleeping pads.
- Reflective zipper pulls and stake-out cords.
- 4 interior mesh pockets along full length of back wall.
- Includes 13 aluminum pegs and 4 guylines.
- Compartmentalized sushi roll stuff sack makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.27m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.35sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.