Transmitting over both Bluetooth and ANT+, this compact sensor measures your pedal strokes per minute. It fastens to any crank arm and has no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, so it’s a cinch to install, maintain and switch between bikes.
- Bluetooth™ and ANT+™ secure digital transmission technology.
- Includes 3 different sized retaining straps to fit all sizes of cranks.
- Takes one CR2032 battery.
- Battery life is approximately 360 hours.
- Range is 10m.
- Waterproof to 10 meters (does not function underwater).
- Self calibrates with any compatible Garmin device.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.