MEC Mochilero Stretch Lined Pants - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Phone? Wallet? Keys? Map? There’s a pocket for that. These lightweight (yet warm) water repellent pants keep your legs cozy during snowshoe adventures or daring winter hikes.
- Made of stretch woven nylon and spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fully lined in warm polyester flannel with a cozy brushed finish.
- Zip fly with button closure.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.