Black Diamond Technician Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When things get tricky, call on the Technician. The super sticky rubber sole grips granite slabs and sandstone splitters, blurring the line between scrambling and technical climbing. The wrapped construction and midfoot strap lock your foot in place, giving you confidence and precision when you need it.
- Highly breathable polyester EnduroKnit upper with printed overlays to provide durability in high-wear areas.
- 3D wrap and TPU strap hold foot securely in place in technical terrain.
- Multiple webbing loops for tagging options when the scrambles become vertical.
- Rubber toe cap adds durability and protection for gnarly approaches.
- Moulded EVA midsole comforts underfoot.
- BlackLabel-Mountain sticky rubber outsole provides traction on the trail and scrambles.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure