A compact baseplate compass that will help you get, and keep, your bearings in low light. With a glow in the dark dial and needle, various scales and a large magnifying lens, the A-30 NH will help you get from A-to-B, day or night.
- Luminous markings help you stay on track after dark.
- Magnifying lens takes the squint-work out of map reading.
- Dial markings from 0-360-degrees with large numerals at every 20-degree mark, so it's easy to read in challenging conditions.
- Metric and imperial markings
- Control marking holes.
- Detachable lanyard keeps your compass close to hand but pops off and out of the way when using on a map.
- Steel needle and jewel bearing offer a smooth, precise rotation.
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
|Dimensions||11.4 x 5.7cm|
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.