Ridley Kanzo C Bicycle 2020 - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 10 to 15 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
A force to be reckoned with on dirt roads and country tracks. This performance-level ride is engineered to take your gravel riding up a notch. The beautifully light carbon frame dampens the trail's turbulence, smoothing out the ride from start to finish. Super-squishy tires add another layer of awesome when you venture off the pavement. Topped off with a full SRAM Rival groupset, you get crisp gear changes, instant power through the drivetrain, and responsive braking no matter where or when you ride. It's the weapon of choice for competitive cyclocross riders, adventurous commuters, or riders looking for a bike that's outside ordinary.
- Ridley Kanzo HM frame in carbon construction provides a smooth, light and supportive ride on or off paved surfaces.
- Reinforced headtube and bottom bracket adds rigidity to the high strain parts of the frame.
- Diamond shaped tubing increases stiffness without increased weight.
- SRAM Rival crankset with a 46T powers your ride efficiently and smoothly with versatile gearing.
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes provide responsive control.
- SRAM Rival groupset provides crisp and smooth gear changes.
- SRAM 11-speed cassette in a 11-42T rear gear range.
- Low friction KMC X11 chain glides with reduced resistance.
- 4ZA XCD aluminum wheelset is light, durable and stiff.
- WTB Riddler TCS 700x45 tires offer terrific on-road traction (tubeless ready).
- Pedals sold seperately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley Kanzo HM carbon|
|Fork||Onyx Disc carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Rival (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Rival|
|Derailleur (front)||SRAM Rival|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM Rival|
|Crank + rings||SRAM Rival 46T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1130 11-speed 11-42T|
|Tires||WTB Riddler TCS 700 x 45|
How to measure