Elevate your camping while lightening your load. The ultralight rainfly and mesh offer protection from weather and bugs. The integrated, structural ridgeline helps you get the right hang angle and elevates the bug net off your body. It all packs in to a small stuff sack to leave you plenty of room in your pack for your other camping essentials.
- Hammock is made of Levitas™ 20-denier ripstop nylon that resists stretching.
- Lightweight Patagium™ 15-denier ripstop nylon rainfly has reinforced guyout points for a variety of set-up options.
- DWR finish ensures hammock and rainfly dry quickly.
- Integrated bug mesh is completely removable when camping in bug-free areas.
- Includes 2 carabiners and 2 ultralight polyethylene daisy chains for secure rigging.
- Integrated roll-top stuff sack is water resistant.
- Includes hammock, fly, bug net, straps, stakes and guylines.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly fabric||15-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Max recommended load||300lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||20 x 15cm|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.