With a trim silhouette and innovative fabric, the Solano Coat offers weather protection that doesn’t look like it is heading to the trail. INFINIUM™ face fabric offers comfortable stretch and exceptional protection from wind and precipitation, yet it lets moisture vapour out to help keep you the right temperature. Get advanced protection from the elements and mid-layer versatility, and see just how great a soft shell can be.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM is highly wind- and water-resistant.
- Fully taped seams and a PFC-free DWR finish offer an extra measure of weatherproofness.
- Comfortable mechanical stretch.
- Soft brushed interior adds a layer of warmth.
- Spacious hood is lined and has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out the elements.
- Regular fit with room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.