Arc'teryx Solano Coat - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With a trim silhouette and innovative fabric, the Solano Coat offers weather protection that doesn’t look like it is heading to the trail. INFINIUM™ face fabric offers comfortable stretch and exceptional protection from wind and precipitation, yet it lets moisture vapour out to help keep you the right temperature. Get advanced protection from the elements and mid-layer versatility, and see just how great a soft shell can be.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM is highly wind- and water-resistant.
- Fully taped seams and a PFC-free DWR finish offer an extra measure of weatherproofness.
- Comfortable mechanical stretch.
- Soft brushed interior adds a layer of warmth.
- Spacious hood is lined and has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out the elements.
- Regular fit with room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.