Cannondale 2020 Quick 2 Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sometimes freedom has two wheels. This sleek bike brings your fitness goals a little closer. Its geometry strikes a brilliant balance of riding comfort and pedalling efficiency, making this a beautiful choice for active urbanites. From downtown commutes to down time cruising, this is the bike for quick escapes from the city and skipping traffic jams.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame and carbon fork, with relaxed geometry.
- 2x9 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Sora groupset with an FSA Tempo compact crank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC Z9 chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x32c clincher tires.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3 6061 Alloy 31.6 x 350mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro HD-R280 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Sora|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Sora|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Sora|
|Crank + rings||FSA Tempo 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG200 9-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 32|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density W|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.