Cannondale 2020 Quick Althea 3 Bicycle - Women's
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sometimes fun, fitness and commuting are the same thing. Built for every corner of the urban world, this sweet ride moves from dirt trails to bike lanes without a hiccup. Its relaxed geometry lets you keep your head up in the city, and you can add on fenders to make this an all-season riding machine. With a versatile gear range, you'll find just the right speed to haul loads, hit trails or just head home.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame and Suntour NEX suspension fork, with relaxed riding geometry.
- Women's specific features: Women's saddle and narrow handlebars.
- 2x8 drive train pairs 46-30T chain rings with a 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Tourney and Altus components, with an alloy Prowheel crank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- KMC Z8 chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x35c clincher tires.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4 6061 680mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro HD-M285|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF505|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Altus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tourney 46-30T|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 8-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Kenda Happy Medium 700 x 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Quick CX Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.