Cannondale 2020 Quick 4 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $850.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This nimble hybrid is a great fit for riders looking for one bike for commuting, exercise and relaxed city cruising. A high quality aluminum frame, practical rack and fender mounts, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a low-maintenance 1X drivetrain tick all the boxes for urban cycling bliss.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum frame-building techniques for outstanding weight, stiffness and ride feel.
- Riding position is upright and slightly forward, ideal for efficient commuting.
- Practical rack and fender mounts.
- Seatstays and chainstays are shaped to provide extra compliance at the rear wheel and smooth out rough road surfaces.
- 700c wheels are ideal for efficient riding on roads but robust enough for dirt and gravel exploration.
- Schwalbe Spicer 35mm tires roll well on tarmac and are seriously competent on loose and sporty surfaces.
- Smooth rolling sealed alloy hubs.
- Tekto hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power in all weather conditions.
- 1X9 drivetrain is simple, lightweight and low-maintenance.
- Hard-wearing microSHIFT drivertrain components.
- Cannondale contact points include ergonomic sadde and lock-on grips.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro (hydraulic disc)|
|Derailleur (rear)||microSHIFT Advent|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 38T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|microSHIFT 11-42T 9-speed|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Schwalbe Spicer 700 X 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.