Cannondale 2020 Tesoro Neo X 3 Remixte E-Bicycle - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
All roads are open for business. Capable on the commute but eager to explore, this is the e-bike for riders who roam across town and cross country. Hauling your bounty just got easier, thanks to a pre-mounted rack that handles up to 25kg. On or off road, this rugged rig is ready to pull its weight.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame, with relaxed riding geometry.
- Suntour XCM suspension fork, with 100mm of travel.
- Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit, with Bosch Purion display.
- Support levels: ECO (40%), TOUR (100%), SPORT(180%) and TURBO (270%).
- Removable Bosch PowerTube 400 battery, with Bosch 2a charger.
- To keep your battery performing at its best, follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding storage and charging conditions (e-Bike batteries can be very sensitive to cold temperatures).
- 1x9 drive train pairs a 38T chain ring with an 11-36T cassette.
- Smartphone mount.
- Shimano Acera/Alivio groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Tubeless ready tires.
- Optional extra batteries (sold separately).
- Included: Tubus Wingee full wrap fenders and rack (25kg capacity).
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Included: Herman H Black MR4 front light, Supernova E3 rear light, and Cannondale wheel sensor.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour XCM|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 4 6061 Alloy|
|Drive unit||Bosch Active Line Plus|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 400|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||3.5 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Alivio|
|Crank + rings||Bosch Gen3 38T|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT400|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG200 9-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||WTB STX i29 TCS|
|Tires||Schwalbe G-One 29 x 2.25|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.