A classic style that stands the test of time. The Light Storm is a versatile rain shell, ready to roam local trails or far-off horizons. It's loaded with pockets, and the stowable hood lets you wear it however the weather dictates. Patagonia renowned H2No waterproof fabric keeps you nicely protected from wind or rain.
- H2No® fabric protects you from wind or rain, with a durable recycled polyester face fabric.
- Lining uses recycled polyester to help wick moisture away from your skin.
- Adjustable hood stows in the collar with a zippered closure.
- 2 hand pockets and 2 flap pockets, with 1 zippered chest pocket and 1 internal zippered pocket.
- Wind flap over the zipper seals out the weather with snaps.
- Regular fit.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|