Cotopaxi Fuego Down Vest - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A must-have garment for spring through fall. Filled with high-quality down, it's warm, versatile and fits close to the body so you can layer it under a shell if needed. It has stash pockets, elastic binding to keep your heat in, and best of all, it uses responsibly sourced down with a traceable, verifiable path through Cotopaxi's supply chain to you.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with an exterior DWR finish.
- Insulated with 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down.
- Elastic binding armholes, cuffs and hem.
- Stuffs into own pocket for easy storage.
- Updated fit is roomier in the hips, chest and waist.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.