Stay out there a little longer. This performance wetsuit might just give you enough courage for a spring surf at Chesterman or Lawrencetown Beach. Fully seam sealed with watertight seals at the cuffs, this suit keeps water out so you stay a little warmer. And surprise: there's no neoprene! Indeed, this wetsuit is made from recycled materials. And it still delivers the warmth and comfort you need for riding out those waves.
- EicoPrene is non-allergenic and neoprene-free, made of 70% limestone and 30% recycled tires.
- 4mm thick EicoPrene on the torso and 3mm thick EicoPrene on the legs and arms.
- Mesh panels on back and chest reduce evaporative cooling and cut the wind.
- Glideskin neckline provides a smooth and comfortable fit reducing leakage and chaffing.
- Full seam taping reduces leakage and provides a comfortable fit.
- Thermal lining is made with nylon sourced from recycled fishing nets.
- WPF lining is built with a dense 3D knit to trap extra air and increase comfort.
- Blind-stitched (GBS) seams use tough nylon thread to reduce leakage.
- Seams are triple glued with eco-friendly AquaA glue.
- Front zipper entry.
- Drain holes.
- Fuse cut cuffs are extra durable.
- Key pocket.
|Face fabric||4mm eicoprene|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|