Zamberlan 141 Zenith Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Children to Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $59.98 $59.98
- Original price $119.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Low-top hikers that are ready to scramble. The 141 Zenith give kids good support over a variety of terrain. A heel lock is designed to keep the foot stable and prevent shifting or rubbing, and microtex lining in the collar helps control moisture.
- Uppers are leather with fabric panels and rubber toe bumpers for protection from stubbing.
- Breathable GORE-TEX® lining helps keep feet dry.
- Combination metal and webbing eyelet and lace system.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioning and support.
- Padded and gusseted tongue offers extra comfort and blocks debris.
- Outsoles have Vibram® cup sole construction for lugged traction on different types of surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.