Hang on a little longer. Nothing beats a grippy platform pedal when the trail is trying to toss you off. With 9 traction pins per side, you can charge through mud and crud. With 2 platform sizes to choose from, you maximize your power transfer and on-ride stability through each pedal stroke.
- Composite platform is economical, durable and rigid with low profile (13mm thickness).
- Broad platform provides stable surface area for efficient power transfer.
- Chromoly steel spindle stands up to trail abuse.
- Sealed bearings rotate smoothly through rain, mud and whatever.
- 9 hex traction pins per side for grip on the pedal.
- Recommended shoe sizes: Small (37-43 Eu) and Large (43-49 Eu).
- Dimensions: Small (100 x 100mm) and Large (111 x 114mm).
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.