Don’t let the icy winter night’s keep you from getting a great night’s sleep. The Inferno is designed for maximal thermal efficiency, with a system of baffles that prevent down migration. The ½ length center zip, hood and multilayer draft collar, reduce the places that warm air can escape. And, if you need a little extra insulation, the roomy cut provides room for layers.
- 800 fill-power hydrophobic ProDown™ that absorbs less water, dries faster and retains loft better than conventional down.
- Goose down is ethically sourced.
- Head, footbox and back use NeoVent Air™, a highly-breathable and water-resistant fabric.
- Generous profile gives you room to layer.
- Trapezoidal side baffles prevent cold spots.
- Fitted hood hugs the head and neck.
- Full draft collar and hood overlap to further prevent heal loss.
- Hood can be adjusted on either side.
- Internal insulated pocket.
- ½ length center zip.
- Vaulted footbox .
- Tie down loops to secure your sleeping pad to your sleeping bag.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||28 x 51cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|