A spacious and multi-purpose tent, just the ticket for base camps and car camping. The Big House has been redesigned to provide various set-up options, for use as a tent or sun shelter. Tall enough to stand up in, it's got plenty of room for rainy-day hangouts for the whole family.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles for straightforward set-up.
- Built-in gear loft loops, 4 interior mesh pockets, 2 large removable corner pockets and 2 media pockets with cord ports.
- Reflective guylines for nighttime visibility.
- 14 lightweight aluminum stakes included.
- Footprint and accessory vestibule sold separately.
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake-out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.03m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.