Xcel Comp 4/3mm Full-body Wetsuit - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A high-tech full-body wetsuit for summer (and shoulder seasons) at most Canadian surf breaks, and for travel to southern latitudes during the colder months.
- Ultraflex exterior prevents heat loss and cuts the wind.
- Nanoprene Lite (comes from Japanese limestone) offers high stretch and performance.
- 4mm neoprene torso, 3mm neoprene on legs and arms.
- Blind-stitched (GBS) seams are triple glued with water-based glue.
- Interior Thermo Dry Seam Tape reduces leakage and chaffing.
- Thermolite lining adds insulation and is comfortable next to skin.
- Fusion X tape reinforces seams at critical stress points.
- Stretch Duraflex knee panels.
- Large back panel provides seamless comfort.
- Water-tight front zip.
- Water temperature: 11-14 degrees C.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|