Push the pace in the cold. This hybrid soft shell jacket offers protection from wind and light snow, with padded insluation to keep your core warm. Stretch panels and articulated sleeves allow easy movement to keep you striding smoothly.
- Wind- and water-resistant softshell with Bionic Finish Eco® (a natura flourine-free hydrophobic finish).
- Brushed interior adds warmth and is soft against the skin.
- Thermore Ecodown insulation over chest.
- Stretchy underarm panels vent excess heat.
- Fleece-lined collar for comfort.
- Adjustable hem seals out drafts.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|