Now you see it, now you don't. This sectional kayak breaks down into 6 pieces that fit in car trunks or elevators. When assembled, it’s ocean-worthy and ready for day tripping and multi-day touring. Its rudder-ready design makes it a great choice for paddlers seeking a touring craft with a low storage footprint.
- Single-layer roto-moulded resin construction, the same as in one-piece kayaks.
- Sectional design allows for compact storage, quick assembly and easy transport without a roof rack.
- 6 sections nest into each other in a storage bag.
- 3/4 ton holding force creates a reliable watertight seal between each section.
- Fore and aft bulkheads maintain buoyancy.
- Bow and stern watertight hatches.
- Deck bungees at the fore and aft of the cockpit.
- Foam seat has an adjustable back.
- Adjustable foot braces.
- Packed size: 107 x 60 x 41cm (42 x 24 x 16in.)
- Rudder ready (sold separately).
- Pakayak donates a portion of profit toward conservation efforts for this kayak's namesake, the noble Bluefin tuna.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.3m (14ft. 2in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||86 x 46cm (34 x 18in.)|