Versatility never looked so great. With the Thermoball Triclimate jacket, you get three options. Option 1 is a durable waterproof shell with handwarmer pockets, underarm zips and an adjustable storm hood. Option 2 is an insulated liner jacket that retains heat, but is light and compressible. And Option 3 is zipping them together to create the ultimate cold-weather system for hiking, skiing or making it through whatever rain hammered, wind-blasted situation you're in.
- Fully seam-taped shell with DWR keeps you dry
- DryVent™ 2.5-layer fabric on shell and recycled polyester on liner
- Liner jacket uses ThermoBall™ Eco for warmth even when wet
- Storm hood on shell is adjustable with a stiffened brim
- Underarm pit zips on shell
- Velcro tabs on cuffs on the shell and elastic cuffs on the liner
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|