MEC Anniversary Cornice Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The one everyone wanted when it debuted in 1993. 300-weight fleece was the warmest we made, and the Cornice Jacket was a hit from student union buildings to northern Ontario tree-planting camps. For 2021, the features and function are the same: underarm zips, contrast-colour patches and lots of pockets. This time though, the fabric is 100% recycled and the materials are bluesign approved.
- Plush Polartec® fleece uses 100% recycled content.
- Taffeta overlays in high-wear areas.
- Underarm vents.
- Velcro® tabs at cuffs.
- Cord-adjustable hem keep cold out.
- Deep hand pockets with zippers
- Relaxed fit, layers well and offers room to move.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.