MEC Anniversary Cornice Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The one every wanted when it debuted in 1993. 300-weight fleece was the warmest we made, and the Cornice Jacket was a hit from student union buildings to northern Ontario tree-planting camps. For 2021, the features and function are the same: underarm zips, contrast-colour patches and lots of pockets. This time though, the fabric is 100% recycled and the materials are bluesign approved.
- Plush Polartec® fleece uses 100% recycled content.
- Taffeta overlays in high-wear areas.
- Underarm vents.
- High, wind-proof collar with a zipper garage.
- Velcro® tabs at cuffs.
- Cord-adjustable hem keep cold out.
- Deep hand pockets with zippers
- Relaxed fit, layers well and offers room to move.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.