Makani is Hawaiian for wind, so you can wear them wherever the breeze takes you.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, snow and pavement
- Recycled plastic frames are strong and light.
- Packaging contains no single use plastic.
- Durable spoked hinges.
- Microfibre bag included.
- Sunski is part of 1% For The Planet.
- Sunski found its inspiration from an Australian surf trip, with the goal of making quality sunnies affordable.
- Medium fit suits small to medium faces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||12%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|