Kodiak Cloverdale Plaid Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof and warm workwear inspired boots with a peak-a-boo plaid panel. Taking the classic work boot profile and adding the high collar of a field boot, the Cloverdale keep things interesting.
- Waterproof leather, fully sealed seams and a waterproof breathable membrane.
- 200 gram Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation is light and warm.
- Soft buffalo plaid fleece lining is warm and wicks away moisture.
- Supportive leather and OrthoLite® footbed.
- Grippy rubber tread provides great traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.