Floating FRS and GMRS walkie talkies that let you stay in touch when out of cell range. With a broadcast range of nearly 60 kilometers you can stay in contact on land or sea. The floating design and IPX7 waterproofing mean your radios will perform in any weather. Rewind mode lets you playback the last 20 seconds, reducing the amount of repeated transmissions. If you head out early, or watching wildlife, the vibration alert mode keeps noise to a minimum.
- 59km range (in ideal conditions) to communicate around camp, on trail or around the cruise ship.
- Floating design.
- IPX7 waterproofing.
- Rugged housing and rubberized grips are tough and trail ready.
- Rewind-Say-Again mode replays the last 20 seconds of any missed transmission, great for noisy environments.
- VOX, voice-activated transmission gives you hands free communication.
- 22 channels and 121 privacy codes give you up to 2662 channel combinations.
- Tri-watch scanning mode monitors up to 3 channels at once.
- NOAA receiver automatically picks up location-based weather alerts and emergency broadcasts. Only active when the weather radio is on.
- 10 channel NOAA weather radios for current conditions.
- VibrAlert® for incoming communications or alerts.
- Integrated LED flashlight helps you see and be seen.
- Microphone port lets you connect a headset (not included).
- Lock-out mode prevents your radio from turning on.
- Power saver standby mode, ready to receive or transmit.
- USB charging dock charges 3 AA rechargeable batteries. East to find alkaline AA batteries can also be used.
- Detachable belt clip.
- Includes: 2 ACXT 1035R FLT 2-way radios, 6 x rechargeable AA batteries (3 per radio), charging dock, USB charging cable and manual.
|Dimensions||6.1 x 3.8 x 19cm|
Permits the user to use headphones.
|Batteries||3 AA rechargeable (included) or 3 AA alkalines (not included)|
Produces a useable light source.
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Airs weather reports and emergency weather information.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.