No need to make a trade off betweeen a good climbing ski and a fun playful rig. Dedicated backcountry skiers who dig the climbs nearly as much as the descent will love this pre-preg carbon ski with ultra-light balsa flax wood core. At 95mm under foot with an early rise tip and subtle tail rocker, they're great for technical ascents and adventures with some pow payoff and groomer rips. The smooth flex is forgiving in deep snow and an ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab keeps your skins in place right through the last lap of the day.
- Sandwich construction uses carbon fibre and an engineered paulownia wood core.
- Pre-preg carbon fibre layup offers torsional stiffness and balanced flex.
- Titanal mounting plate is light and strong.
- Versatile 95-mm waist with early rise tip and tail finds itself at home on soft snow and performs well in packed snow.
- Slight positive camber underfoot helps ensure smooth downhill performance.
- 5mm bevelled ABS sidewalls create torsional stiffness and add grip.
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin attachment notch allows for simple and quick transitions.
- Designed for 50% soft snow, 50% hard or groomed conditions.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.