No need to make a trade off betweeen a good climbing ski and a fun powder rig. Dedicated backcountry skiers who dig the climb nearly as much as the descent will love this pre-preg carbon ski with ultra-light wood core. At 115mm under foot with an early rise tip and subtle tail rocker, they're made to float you over soft pillows. Technical ascents and dawn-to-dusk missions get a fun factor thanks to a smooth flex.
- Sandwich construction uses carbon fibre and an engineered paulownia wood core.
- Pre-preg carbon fibre layup offers torsional stiffness and balanced flex.
- Titanal mounting plate is light and strong.
- Floaty 115mm waist with early rise tip and tail finds itself at home in deep snow.
- Slight positive camber underfoot helps ensure smooth downhill performance.
- 5mm bevelled ABS sidewalls create torsional stiffness and add grip.
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin attachment notch allows for simple and quick transitions.
- Designed for 90% soft snow, 10% hard or groomed conditions.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.