Made for snowsports, but you can wear them anywhere you need waterproof-breathable protection combined with medium warmth.
- Made of supple cowhide leather and stretch nylon soft shell fabric.
- Thinsulate® insulation offers warmth without bulk.
- Fleece lining feels soft against your hands.
- Knit elastic cuffs keep out snow and cold air.
- Double stitched palms and fingers add durability.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.