A lightweight backcountry ski that'll keep you in the mountains all season long. The SEEKr 110's high-performance blend of poplar and paulownia wood transfers your power to the powder while keeping the ski's weight down. Multiple carbon fibre layers create torsional stability so the edges grip the snow longer. 2mm camber lets you glide beautifully in the soft stuff while retaining speed and stability on firmer pack, while polyurethane sidewalls absorb any chatter from granular snow.
- Flyride Plus construction with a poplar/paulownia wood core and triaxial and quadaxial carbon fibre overlays for flex control without heaviness.
- Triaxial and Quadraxial stitched carbon fibre is strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Lightweight nylon topsheet is textured for snow shedding.
- Slight camber with early rise in the tip and tail makes for a ski that floats on soft snow, and holds an edge on firm snow.
- Polyurethane sidewall for durability and dampness.
- Lightweight hardened steel edges provides corrosion and dent resistance.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate provides a solid base for your bindings.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.