A lightweight backcountry ski that'll keep you in the mountains all season long. The SEEKr 110's high-performance blend of poplar and paulownia wood transfers your power to the powder while keeping the ski's weight down. 2mm camber lets you glide beautifully in the soft stuff while retaining speed and stability on firmer pack, while polyurethane sidewalls absorb any chatter from granular snow.
- Flyride Plus construction with a poplar/paulownia wood core.
- Triaxial and Quadraxial stitched carbon fibre overlays are strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Lightweight nylon topsheet is textured for snow shedding.
- Magnetic contact points make shouldering skis easy without a strap.
- Slight camber with early rise in the tip and tail for float on soft snow, and edging on firm snow.
- Lightweight hardened steel edges provides corrosion and dent resistance.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate provides a solid base for your bindings.
- Swift version is smaller for shorter skiers.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.