Ultra-light and fully featured, with lighter retention settings. The ZED 9 has all the great features of the Zed 12, but replaces the aluminum toe with carbon-reinforced nylon for a lighter ride. Optimal toe elasticity absorbs energy and prevents unwanted pre-releases during a run, so you can ski confidently in any conditions.
- High, wide fulcrum position for toe arms squeeze your boot tight.
- Carbon fibre reinforced nylon toe.
- Wide mount transfers power to edges and provides rigidity for pull-out resistance.
- Simple, light boot stop and snow clearing channel.
- Quick Flick heel lifts provides 6 and 10 degrees of support.
- 30mm adjustment at heel fit most boot sizes.
- Heel rotation turns in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single tool (Pozi Drive #3) needed for all mounts and adjustments – no need for a heel spacer.
- Brakes available separately.
- Compatible with G3 ION crampons.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|