A compact multi-tool that puts a few key tools into a compact package that won’t weigh you down. The tool that sets the Armbar Drive apart is its ¼in. hex driver, giving you a proper folding screwdriver with interchangeable bits. Bundled into the compact package with the hex driver is a locking blade, scissors and a few other tools that will make everyday life a little easier.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Liner-lock design keeps fingers safe when using the knife.
- Driver head aligns the screwdriver with the center of the handle letting you apply even torque.
- Bit head fits standard ¼ in. bits, making the right bit easy to find, and you can mix and match with bits you already own.
- Compact spring loaded scissors for those cuts a knife isn’t right for.
- Fold-out backspacer contains a bottle opener and a compact prybar.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.