Alpine binding performance on the downhill AND pin compatibility on the climb? The Shift is a new breed of binding that does everything right: pins for the climb, step-in bindings for the ride down. At 1.7.5kg/pair, the S/Lab Shift MNC Bindings could be your one-binding quiver. Pair them with your favorite pair of boots and ski with confidence.
- Carbon-infused PA is used to create a light and strong binding.
- 47mm of elastic travel prevents pre-release and matches Salomon's flagship STH2 binding.
- Sliding toe pedal allows for compatibility with all norm boots on the market.
- An anti-friction plate ensures reliable release, regardless of your boot type.
- Toe-piece uses pins for touring, and traditional step-in toe for skiing.
- Going from tour to ski is as easy as stepping in a downhill binding.
- Heel uses the same step-down system that is found on most downhill bindings.
- Easy-to-manipulate heel riser allows you to switch from 2° to 10° of rise.
- DIN settings of 4 to 10 offer a range wide enough for most aggressive skiers.
- Certified for downhill and alpine touring boots.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.