The Livewire is the shoe that started it all for Ride Concepts, and the grom’s edition doesn’t cut any corners. Designed around a youth fit, they offer excellent power transfer and ride feel. When off the bike, the supportive midsole adds comfort to sidewalks or standing in the lift line.
- Rugged synthetic uppers are perforated for breathability.
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Elastic lace tuck keeps laces out of hungry chains.
- Rubber molded heel and toe protection.
- D3O® zone tech insoles add protection under the heel and ball of the foot.
- EVA midsole absorb the bumps your shocks miss.
- Grippy DST 6.0 rubber sole keep feet firmly on pedals.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.