Explore beyond the frontcountry and save some money with this 3-product bundle. The Camper 2 Tent comfortably sleeps 2 people and has twin vestibules to accommodate all your gear. The Camper Sleeping Pad offers no surprises, just plush cushioning and plenty of stability. And the Centaurus 5C Sleeping Bag is an easy-care synthetic mummy option for warmth in the backcountry. Altogether, a great setup for sleeping soundly on your next backpacking trip.
This deal’s only available online. Want another combo? Call at 1 (888) 847-0770 or shop in-store to save 10% on a custom MEC camp bundle.
- Camper 2 Tent has a wind-stable wedge shape with a spreader pole to create headroom and interior space.
- Twin doors allow a way out in the night without waking each other up.
- Vestibules provide gear storage.
- 2 mesh internal pockets for headlamps or your glasses.
- Tent includes pegs, a pole repair sleeve and a 51x16cm stuff sack.
- Centaurus 5C sleeping bag uses MEC Hyperloft polyester insulation with 50% recycled fibres.
- Pertex Quantum nylon shell has DWR to shed water and dirt.
- Mummy shape has a close cut and integrated hood to maximize warmth.
- Sleeping bag includes a 20x40cm stuff sack. Packs down to 4L volume
- Sleeping bag fits sleepers up to 6'0 (183cm).
- Camper Sleeping Pad uses foam to insulate you from the cold ground.
- Sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Sleeping pad dimensions are 51x183cm. Packed dimensions 51x16cm.
- Individual weights: Tent: 2.38kg, Sleeping bag: 790g, Sleeping pad: 950g.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||51 x 16cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.66sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.66sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.