Quilt, sleeping bag or poncho, the Firebelly adapts to your needs in the backcountry. It pairs with gear loops of your Kammok hammock or makes a nice blanket in a tent, van or around the campfire.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with a DWR finish to sheds spills.
- DownTek water-repellent down stays warm even when damp.
- Rectangle converts to mummy-shape with perimeter snaps.
- Drawcords cinch tight around feet and shoulders.
- Zippered opening lets you wear it as a poncho.
- Integrated snaps and included cords let you rig it as an underquilt in a hammock.
- Included pad straps to keep it in place.
- Includes a water-resistant stuff sack with a roll top that doubles as a handle.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||750+ fill-power water-repellent duck down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|