When the crowds are too much, these splitboard boots set you up for backcountry goodness. Designed in collaboration with legendary backcountry shredder Jeremy Jones, the Thirty Two Jones MTB Snowboard Boots combine mountaineering-boot versatility with snowboard-specific details. The newest version is 10% lighter than the previous, with an updated gaiter and walk-mode collar.
- Fully taped interior seams and weather-resistant gaiter offer excellent waterproofing.
- Walk-mode collar releases via a simple Boa TX3 for comfortable hiking and skinning.
- 100% heat-mouldable Elite liners use High Rebound Energy foam and Intuition foam for energy transfer and damping.
- Elite insole has interchangeable arch support.
- Recoil flex control uses 2 removable flex rods to customize stiffness.
- TPU airframe exoskeleton is light but still stiff.
- Tongue Tension+ system allows a tighter fit.
- Vibram® soles with grippy mountaineering tread.
- Compatible with strap or clip-on crampons.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|