A compact pocket knife that excels at everyday tasks and is loaded with cool features. The Cryo is a collaboration between Kershaw and knife industry legend Rick Hinderer, bringing his classic design elements to a more accessible model without scaling back on quality.
- 8Cr13MoV blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening mechanism and flipper tab makes deployment easy.
- Flipper tab doubles as a guard when the knife is open.
- Stainless steel frame-lock design effectively gives a folding knife full-tang rigidity.
- Lock bar overtravel disc adds safety.
- Jimping on the front and back of the handle for a secure grip.
- Ambidextrous 4-position deep-carry pocket clip.
- Chosen by Blade Magazine as 2012’s Best Buy of the Year, and Men’s Journal Approved Gear in 2013.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||8Cr13Mov steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9.5cm|
|Knife length (open)||16.5cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|