From the rugged DLC finished blade, to the grippy Trac-Tec inserts in the handle, the Blur is a tough pocket knife that is ready to get to work.
- Designed by knife industry legend Ken Onion.
- Sandvik 14C28N blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Hard wearing diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating adds extra durability and corrosion protection.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening mechanism and thumb stud make deployment easy.
- Anodized aluminum handle is light and strong.
- Liner-lock design keeps fingers safe when using the knife
- Jimping on the lock bar and back of the handle, as well as textured inserts make for a secure grip.
- Pocket clip is designed for right handed tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Lanyard hole.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||14C28N stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||20cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|