MEC Rockwall Half Zip Midlayer - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Slim enough to layer and warm enough to stand alone on a cool climb or hike, this supple yet durable mid-layer has you covered for a wide range of activities. The stretchy thermal fleece mid-layer combines a knit exterior with a soft, brushed inner face that feels great against skin. Elongated sleeves and articulated fit make this a great choice for shoulder season climbing and mountaineering.
- Thermal stretch fleece fabric has an attractive knit exterior and soft brushed inner face.
- Elongated sleeves and underarm gussets provide full range of motion for climbing and scrambling moves.
- half-length zip allows venting.
- Zippered chest pocket is large enough for a snack or phone.
- Slim fit layers well.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted sleeves|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.