For cheery campsite light and a surprising amount of heat, turn to the reliable candle lantern. When packed, it telescopes shut with the candle inside. Includes lantern, reflector, and neoprene case.
- Body is lightweight aluminum, globe is glass.
- Parabolic side reflector directs light for tasks like reading.
- Neoprene cocoon for protection when travelling.
- Spring-loaded candle tube keeps flame height constant, small viewing window shows the remaining candle life.
- Candle burns for 9 hours, resists melting in hot weather.
- Freeze to remove wax. Frozen wax will chip off easily.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.