A cozy mummy style bag for the side sleepers among us. Designed from the ground up for side sleepers, the Sidewinder uses an innovative cocoon pattern to get you a great night’s sleep. The SL version uses a body-mapped blend of down and synthetic insulation keeping coziness where it counts. And, the blanket like hood has hand pockets in the corners, so you can tuck yourself in just like you would at home.
- Shell is lightweight nylon, lining is soft polyester microfiber, and both have a water-repellent finish.
- 850 fill DownTek™ uses a Bluesign™ approved chemistry to treat for water-repellency, has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection, and is sourced under the Responsible Down Standard.
- FireLine Eco insulation is composed of 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Low denier fibres are tightly woven to provide high-loft, compressibility, a high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability.
- Synthetic insulation is used at the hips and in the foot box, this reduces common cold spots for side sleepers.
- Cocoon design keeps side sleepers cozy by keeping insulation close to the body.
- Horizontal baffles create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body, and prevent insulation from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the ambidextrous, anti-snag locking zipper ensures cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Optimized footbox mimics the natural position of your feet when lying on your side.
- Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Stretch-mesh pillow pocket keeps your pillow right where you want it.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
- Women's version is wider at hip, narrower at shoulders, with extra insulation at chest and feet.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.