More than 15% shorter and 50 lumens brighter than Fenix’s next-best AA light. This compact flashlight has a setting for every situation, from reading in the tent, to “what’s that in the bushes?” Powered by 2 AAs, the world’s most commonly used battery, so you can find them wherever you are.
- 4 modes: high (3.4h at 350 lumens), medium (11h at 150 lumens), low (93.3h at 30 lumens) and Eco (200h at 5 lumens).
- Custom designed reflector mixes flood and spot lighting, with an 85° beam angle.
- Rugged aluminum body has type-III hard anodizing for an extra level of protection.
- IP68 waterproofing protects your light in any conditions (not built for use underwater).
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- Intuitive push-button tail cap switch cycles through modes.
- Semi deep-carry pocket clip included.
- In the box: E20 V2.0, lanyard, spare o-ring, 2 AA (alkaline) batteries, manual, and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||35m|
|Beam distance - med||76m|
|Beam distance - high||126m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||Luminus ST20 LED|
|Burn time - low||93.5 h|
|Burn time - med||11.25 h|
|Burn time - high||3.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 2.1 x 1.7cm|
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|