Cannondale Topstone 1 Bicycle - Unisex
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Turn off the open road and see where the gravel leads you. From smooth tarmac, to winding singletrack and everywhere in between, the Topstone 1 is quick and nimble. With lots of room to mount your gear and bottles, this steed is ready for bikepacking and touring. With tight and lively geometry, the Topstone isn’t only for the rough stuff and is happy on weekend club rides and smile-inducing commutes.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame with a BallisTec carbon fork and efficient gravel bike geometry.
- Plenty of mounting points for your bikepacking loadout.
- Shimano 11-speed GRX drivetrain (600 and 800) pairs 46-30T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes keep velocity under control.
- Wide, ergonomic GRX shifters are easy to use on bumpy roads.
- WTB Riddler tires in a plush 37C with offer great grip and are tubeless ready.
- Built to accept an internally routed 27.2 dropper seatpost.
- Removable fender bridge.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3 6061 Alloy|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Flared Drop 6061 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano GRX 400 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano GRX 600|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 600|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano GRX 800|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano GRX 800|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 46-30T|
|Hub (front)||Formula CL-712|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Rims||WTB ST i23 TCS|
|Tires||WTB Riddler TCS Light 700 x 37|
|Saddle||Fizik Aliante Delta|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.