Five Ten Freerider DLX Cycling Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Comfort and control for flat pedal riders in wet conditions. The deluxe version of the much-loved Freerider has a polyurethane-coated upper to keep your toes dry on wet days or muddy trails. The ultra-tacky rubber sole keeps you grounded on your pedals, thanks to the full grip patterned bottom.
- PU-coated leather provides all-weather protection.
- EVA midsole for added shock absorption.
- One-piece molded cupsole for cushioned comfort.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole sticks like glue.
- Classic Dotty™ tread stays clean.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.