Cotopaxi Teca Calido Hooded Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
What's not to love here? The Teca Calido Jacket is reversible, adds warmth, sheds rain and reroutes fabric that was destined for the landfill – so it can go climbing, peak bagging or hiking.
- Reversible design offers styling options.
- Fabric has a DWR finish and 600mm polyurethane backing to keep out light rain and wind.
- Elasticised piping at the hood cuff and hem help keep chill winds out.
- Packs into its own internal chest pocket.
- Plenty of pocket space on both sides.
- Insulated with 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- Cotopaxi designates 1% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits.
- Made with available repurposed polyester remnant fabric, making each color is limited edition.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.